Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
e-commerce friendly hosting(Read 545 times)

e-commerce friendly hosting on: March 03, 2017, 03:05:16 PM
 Looking for hosting that is e-commerce website friendly and offer low-cost hosting packages.
What can you tell me about saturn.domains and their hosting services?
Is their support professional? Any discounts?

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 03:36:05 PM
  I think you should look for customer reviews on their services. According to my experience saturn.domains is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers for best performance.

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 03:50:25 PM
  I suggest to trust saturn.domains services. They are trustworthy company with available support and fast servers powered with varnish to make site loading faster. You can get any 1-year shared plan at C$70 with coupon 70HOSTING!

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 05:52:16 PM
I've never tried saturn.domains, but I'm looking for a good hosting because I want to build a website using Joomla. I don't have much experience in web design. So, your suggestion has really helped me. I will keep it in mind. Thanks!

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 03:12:55 PM

If you are planning to run e-commerce website, I can say that you'll need to get SSL Certificates to keep it secured.
I know swissns.ch started to offer FREE SSLs - Enter FREESSL at the check out. You save $40/yr.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 04:14:10 PM
You can rely on services from saturn.domains. They have fast speeds on their stable servers and skilled tech staff. Their prices are reasonable taking into account their high reliability.

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 03:35:30 PM
I can say that there are many web hosts out there in the hosting services market.
I know that digitalserver.com.mx is good for getting cheap e-ecommerce hosting deals.

The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #7 on: April 05, 2017, 03:33:31 PM
I've moved over a website from another server to dcxv.com because of the superior service and features at a very good price.
They offer feature-rich web hosting packages. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 05:09:36 PM
Hostwinds.com will work fine. They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
Pricing is cheaper than I was paying to my previous host. Also discounts saved much money for me.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 05:12:51 PM
Hello! I am going to make a website using wordpress LeatnDash themes for it from https://www.templatemonster.com/learndash-wordpress-themes/ Can you please recommend me a good hosting for it? I am not really good at such things, so I don't know for sure

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 08:22:29 PM
Well hostround.com provides nice and reliable e-commerce hosting on lovely conditions.
Their prices are competitive and provide 99.999% uptime!

Re: e-commerce friendly hosting Reply #11 on: May 27, 2017, 09:01:46 AM
It's really a discussion about e-commerce business, I would like to tell that my friend has a website with word press hosting from Hostbuddy.com and before few days we were discussing e-commerce business, and want to start and thanks for share.

Tags: