• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap and reliable SSD shared hosting provider ...

Started by Kosimo, March 06, 2017, 09:14:55 PM

Kosimo

A2hosting.com and iFastNet.com perovide attractive SSD shared accounts with low prices and high uptime and I hesitete which plan is moe preferable to use from your point of view? What do you think? 

Owen

I suggest you to use Hostwinds.com for sure. This company has everything needed for quality hosting: high guaranteed uptime, helpful knowledgeable staff and reasonable pricing.

Ribery

+++ votes for kvchosting.com and their professional ssd web hosting services.
They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.
Their interface is simple.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

My advice: Backup your websites at least once a week and choose hostwinds.com for your ssd website hosting.
Also, I've seen no down time and their server is plenty fast. Their selection of packages is awesome. the price for them is reasonable.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Rispotech

+ vote for kvchosting.com web host.
After you sign up with them, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.