Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Quality and low cost dedicated server (Read 416 times)

Quality and low cost dedicated server on: March 13, 2017, 08:05:42 PM
Where can I buy a quality and reliable dedicated server from?
Hostingsource.com was advised me to try, do oyu know how they work in reality?
Thanks.

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 05:19:49 PM
They have good reputation, but still recommend you to look at more hosts as well.

I know that hostplay.com offer high end dedicated servers in multiple locations:
 - Netherlands, - Russia, - Sweden, - Bulgaria.
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 01:38:59 PM
If someone does manage to hack their network and servers, what is their guarantee of being able to restore your data? What measures do they have in place for this?

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 03:20:04 PM
   I suggest RapidDedi.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 03:10:50 PM
 I always use Okayservers.com provider for solid servers and responsive support. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 02:50:31 PM
 You should go with Okayservers.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their support team is skilled and fast.

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #6 on: April 03, 2017, 03:09:18 PM
 According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #7 on: May 12, 2017, 06:45:22 PM
There are many dedicated server hosting provider available that can provide you cheap server. I think 24shells, velia,serverpronto and 1and1 are some of them. So, I think you can go with them. And before hosting your website you should also check about securing source code from any attacks, so that it will be secure.

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 11:32:24 AM
Where can I buy a quality and reliable dedicated server from?
Hostingsource.com was advised me to try, do oyu know how they work in reality?
Thanks.

You can try KTCHost.com as they are currently offering 50% discount on cPanel license with all Dedicated Servers and its life time opportunity until you can cancel server.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 04:39:30 PM
The price of dedicated server is little bit costly when we compare it to shared server and vps. But there are many hosting or server provider that can provide you dedicated server on cheap rates. Some of them are 1and1,serverpronto,xlhost. So, you can go with them.

Re: Quality and low cost dedicated server Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 07:56:30 PM
Cheap and reliable servers are available from hostround.com, their prices are competitive and they provide 99.999% uptime and free 5Gbps DDoS protection on all servers. Check out their plans and choose the best one.

Tags: