Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations)(Read 677 times)

Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) on: March 15, 2017, 06:04:28 PM
Need server in EU or US with these specs:
- 500 gbs of disk space,
- 8 Tbs of bandwidth,
- Linux
- 12 gbs of ram
- 24/7 customer support
One of my clients said that Centohost.com started to offer servers in EU or US. What can you say about their hosting services?
Are their servers stable and fast?
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 04:58:15 PM
 My suggestion is to use Hostzealot.com deals. These guys know how to keep everything working and provide constant and uninterrupted services and responsive support.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 03:10:45 PM
Think that dcxv.com cheap dedicated hosting packages will meet your needs.
In 10 years of dealing with webhosting companies i have never encountered tech support as polite, hardworking, committed, and patient as these guys. They answer my stupid questions and my life-or-death urgent questions with the same attention to detail.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 01:31:04 AM
Think that dcxv.com cheap dedicated hosting packages will meet your needs.
In 10 years of dealing with webhosting companies i have never encountered tech support as polite, hardworking, committed, and patient as these guys. They answer my stupid questions and my life-or-death urgent questions with the same attention to detail.
This is a very useful information! I will keep it in mind as I'm going to build a website using one of the wordpress ecommerce themes, and I need a hosting. I've already found a lot of suggestions, but I can't choose a proper one. Frankly speaking, this is my first project with Wordpress, so a piece of advice is appreciated. It is good that the professionals share their experience here, because it helps the beginners like me. Thanks!

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 03:10:49 PM
With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.

With kvchosting.com everything is fast. I'd recommend them to anyone who's looking for a hosting solution.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 02:27:33 PM
 I recommend Exmasters.com server hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #6 on: March 30, 2017, 03:28:00 PM
You'd better look at hostingsource.com dedicated servers. Reliable uptime, the site is running fast and efficiently.
Xeon E5 2670 - 12 Cores CPU
RAM - 16GB, SSD Storage - 200GB - SSD (H/W RAID - 1), Transfer - 20TB
Price - $59/mo (1st month discounted price - $29.5/mo)
I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #7 on: April 04, 2017, 08:21:12 PM
The best hosting provider in Europe is hostsailor.com.
They have servers which are nor overloaded and they cost not much. 

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #8 on: April 14, 2017, 04:54:06 AM
How about Canadian hosting? If you are still looking for the best dedicated hosting provider, you can rely on 4Goodhosting. I am sure your site will be in good hands. My experience with this host has been great! So far, I haven't seen any downtime and problem which is really fantastic! The pricing they offer is extremely competitive. Their support service is exceptional. I always receive fast and helpful responses. They are always available 24 hours when needed. Go ahead and try them.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #9 on: May 05, 2017, 02:33:50 PM
Uptime has been okay. I've had about 99.8% uptime with them which isn't bad.
It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.

Centohost.com will serve all your demands.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #10 on: May 12, 2017, 04:47:36 PM
 :)  We offering managed dedicated server i.e. Linux dedicated server and Ms windows dedicated servers which are available with many choices of windows operating systems which could customer manage easily. We offer managed servers and un-managed dedicated servers in windows and Linux platform according to the client need that can easily modify on customer demand to meet his requirement like, Linux OS, Centos OS , OR Windows standard, Web Sever or MS windows web server 2003, 2008 operating Systems no matter what you want.   http://sampotek.com/dedicated-servers/pro-servers/

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #11 on: May 15, 2017, 03:31:34 PM
I'd like to say Okayservers.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 06:46:20 PM
I'd advise oyu to use servers from a reliable hosting provider - hostingsource.com.
24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #13 on: May 25, 2017, 04:50:52 PM
    I can say Okayservers.com servers would be best choice. Their prices are reasonable and support is online for 24 hours. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and enterprise hardware.

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 10:39:27 AM
Need server in EU or US with these specs:
- 500 gbs of disk space,
- 8 Tbs of bandwidth,
- Linux
- 12 gbs of ram
- 24/7 customer support
One of my clients said that Centohost.com started to offer servers in EU or US. What can you say about their hosting services?
Are their servers stable and fast?

You can try KTCHost http://www.ktchost.com/dedicated-server.html  as they are providing Servers in very cheap rates and more important , its managed servers. You can try KTCHost without any problem.
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Re: Looking for dedicated server (US and EU locations) Reply #15 on: June 18, 2017, 11:16:27 PM
There are many web hosting servers available for that location, As I know you don't need to depend on the location because location does not put so much effect. So, You need to choose any good server. And before uploading your website, while coding remember to develop it according to mobile code security so that you will not face any problem.

Tags: