• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap VPS is looked for ...

Started by HoipY, March 28, 2017, 07:26:04 PM

HoipY

VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.co.uk are to my liking and I have to choose the best one, what is that?

Ribery

Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?

When I found QHoster.com vps web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support.
Their server locations are: Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo)
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Kosimo

I'd have a deal with hostingsource.com.
Their VPS deals are full-featured and servers are not overloaded.
Pricing policy is simple and flexible. Uptime is high and support is helpful for 24 hours.

Cheston

Try Hostwinds.com - they offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. + use 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Thechipper

When it comes to VPS hosting with good support and reliable 4goodhosting.com is the host you can rely on. Their support is always available 24 hours and the responses are ultra fast with often full solution. Their servers are decent and priced reasonably. So far, I haven't notice any downtime. I really love their fantastic service. Go ahead and try them.