• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Choosing a right server from a trustworthy host ...

Started by Kosimo, April 04, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

Kosimo

Comparing dedicated servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and webhostingbuzz.com, which account seems more attractive from your viewpoint?
Any ideas?

Cheston

What level of customer/ technical support do they offer? Online only? Phone? Email? Etc.?

To me the hosting experience with dcxv.com is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks. I am a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend managed dedicated servers for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality hosting service.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

willamson

I heard about webhosting buzz that it is nice and provide nice hosting service. The hosting service that we use or choose should provide all the facilities with disaster recovery solution so your data will be save every time.

Hromstek

Well, I have been dealing with Kvchosting.com for a long time..
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I have many web sites hosted at several web hosts and superbithost.com is one of the best.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can't say enough good things about them and their service!

Ribery

Maybe Hostwinds.com?

I was also impressed that they advised the lowest cost package to me first, not the highest cost.
They provide good (excellent) work!
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!