Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Choosing hosting(Read 599 times)

Choosing hosting on: April 13, 2017, 04:49:09 PM
How to choose the right one? What should I know?

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 05:08:41 PM
 I recommend to use ViUX.com without no doubts. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 01:15:49 PM
The cloud hosting is like the one that will provide you good data, good speed easy to use and it business continuity so that you can rely on it, and you data gonna be safe if there is any kind of disaster.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 05:10:37 PM
How to choose the right one? What should I know?

Found foxcloud.net web host and decided to give them a try.
Everything works good. My website is up and running and I love it!
Their list of extra software installations is huge and their website builder is really easy to use.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 12:57:58 PM
Your hosting choice will impact the way your website works, how fast it loads, as well as how secure and backed up it is against hacks and server crashes. To know how - read this cool article - https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/create-website-2017-ultimate-guide/

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 01:24:39 PM
There are so many hosting companies available with different hosting packages. But according to me, Hostbuddy.com is the best and affordable web hosting site. It provides windows reseller hosting plan which allows you to create an unlimited number of hosting accounts as long as you have enough resources. If you really want to get benefit by hosting your business, then you must try this.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 03:49:39 PM
    I recommend to use Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 05:49:17 PM
What are the ramifications for organizations that eat up bandwidth and storage in a shared hosting environment? How does the hosting provider mitigate these types of issues?

I think that hostwinds.com is a good place where you can get reliable ssd hosting services.
Contact with sales, technical support, and billing has been prompt and pleasant.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #8 on: April 23, 2017, 10:09:30 AM
While choosing good hosting company, First find some company which suits your need like your requirement of disk space, etc and then check their company registration date and make sure that their Whois details is not protected and they use correct business address.

After that, Open ticket with them and check response time, Monitor uptime for one week and then chose them.
Get CheapWindowsVPS from Dewlance

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 05:09:43 PM
 I'd say that with ViUX.com you will find everything you need. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #10 on: May 05, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
Choosing a reliable host is not so easy thing to do. I like dcxv.com and their hosting cPanel in Europe
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 03:33:51 PM
Without using any hosting company hosting account, you won't be able to select good hosting company, because in the end hosting account selection is depend on your requirement.

Hosting quality is depend on hosting plan price, quality support. While selecting new hosting account always make sure that you are purchasing account from hosting, who can provide you following features in reasonable rates.

* Powerful control Panel
* Cloudflare Support
* Let's Encrypt SSL Support
* Softaculous script installer
* R1Soft Remote Backup
* 24x7 Unlimited support instance
* 24x7 Server Monitoring
ktchost.com - Reliable Web Hosting Provider

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 04:56:15 PM
==>> http://digitalserver.com.mx/

Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price. Servers are reliable.
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #13 on: May 27, 2017, 09:06:34 AM
Yes, there are so many free hosting sites available. I suggest you choose Hostbuddy.com, which provides all types of hosting services in free as well as paid. It also offers every customer, including the 60 days Free Trial ones, 24/7 Support. A few months ago, I have also taken hosting service for my company from it and I am sure you will never be dissatisfied.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 05:00:57 PM
 To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for you. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

Re: Choosing hosting Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 03:01:35 PM
When selecting a good hosting company, first find a company that needs a disk space according to your need, and then check the date of registration of their company and make sure that their whisse details are not secure and they are correct Use business address.

After that, check open ticket and response times with them, monitor uptime for one week and then choose them.

Tags: