• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

shared account is needed to buy

Started by Gerich, February 09, 2016, 06:46:07 PM

Gerich

Comparing services from a2hosting.com and wmd.hosting, what host is good to have a shared account from?

Rispotech

http://webhosting-wmd.hr/ service is excellent. I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me. They are always helpful and friendly no matter how simple or complex my questions are.

Dewlance

You can find many hosting offers in offer section of this forum. I normally find hosting providers by looking at offers and then check their uptime, etc record then chose them.
Get Premium Web Hosting from Dewlance

Kosimo

I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

dm_online

Hey,
Visit Onlinetroubleshooters.com , they are providing the best  services, technical support.
You can go for their free trial. :)

Ribery

How much disk space and Data Transfer do you need?
I can say that downtownhost.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs and requirements.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

allwebhost

If you're searching for an ]unlimited web hosting provider, look no further than AllWebHost Hosting. Renowned for its exceptional performance and robust features, AllWebHost  offers unlimited SSD storage, bandwidth, email accounts, and databases, enabling you to grow your website without limitations.

KVChosting-

Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

m2host

M2Host provides the most cost-effective web hosting services. Our most basic shared hosting plan starts at $1 per month. It includes disaster recovery backups, DDoS protection, unmetered bandwidth, and other services. Please see our website for further information.

webhostingworld

Webhostingworld offers the best and most affordable webhosting services. Its basic plan for a shared hosting account just starts from $1/month.

ownwebservers1

Unlimited Web Hosting from OwnWebServers is a hosting plan that offers an unrestricted amount of resources for websites, such as storage space, bandwidth, and email accounts. This type of hosting is ideal for websites with high traffic volumes or large file sizes, as they do not have to worry about exceeding resource limits. However, it's essential to note that while the resources are unlimited, there are still fair usage policies in place to ensure that all customers can enjoy a fast and reliable hosting experience. Additionally, OwnWebServers provides advanced features such as SSD storage, free SSL certificates, and a choice of server locations to enhance website performance and security.

Bellmande

I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

Akriti Joshi

You can first analyse their plans with your specific needs and then select accordingly.