• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Please recommend me some nice e-hosts?

Started by Rispotech, April 24, 2017, 01:55:13 PM

Rispotech

Could you provide any info on saturn.domains as well as QHoster.com and their web hosting, customer support services?
The thing is that one of my friends recommended me to transfer some of my sites to their servers (e-commerce).
Are they ok for running such sites?

Do they offer any discounts or specials?
How professional are they?
Where can I read customer hosting testimonials about the services they provide?

Ribery

They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. I am glad to have found QHoster.com
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Yeah, can totally agree that QHoster.com is quite good option for hosting web sites (e-commerce friendly host).
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Try to look at dailyrazor.com e-commerce friendly hosting packages, they will give your sites the best performance.
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Owen

Using Everest.net you will get pure solid-state storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds. Support is available and helpful.