• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Reliable and cheap VPS account ...

Started by HoipY, April 25, 2017, 08:10:17 PM

HoipY

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.com are to my liking and I wonder which plan is better to follow, what do you think?

Ribery

My main feeling concerning kvchosting.com is a sense of relief.
What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always some one waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Owen

I know with hosting from Kvchosting.com everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Kosimo

Using hostsailor.com services is a sound idea and I'd have a deal with only them.
Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. Their long history in this business gives the reasons to treat them as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Madison444

I want to build a website with one of 22 Best Website Designs For 2017 from https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/22-best-corporate-website-templates-2017/ and I'm looking for a proper web hosting. Recently I have also been suggested to try Kvchosting.com, but I don't know anything about its service quality. Having read the information posted here, I've been convinced to use it. Thanks, guys!