Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Any info on hostwinds hosting services?(Read 129 times)

Any info on hostwinds hosting services? on: May 12, 2017, 02:15:32 PM
Hello everyone,

I was lurking the internet and looking for some nice ssd based web hosts + litespeed server, found Hostwinds.com
Do you know anything about this web host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable SSD + Litespeed web hosts?
It's difficult to appreciate the value of others when your own self assessment is over valued.

Re: Any info on hostwinds hosting services? Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 06:08:54 PM
    I can highly recommend Hostwinds and their ssd powered litespeed hosting solutions. Using them any technical query dealt immediately and their performance is high as possible.

Re: Any info on hostwinds hosting services? Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 04:07:48 PM
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes! Hostwinds.com is the host you can rely on.
Their Litespeed + SSD storage with give your web sites the best performance.
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Re: Any info on hostwinds hosting services? Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 06:24:56 PM
 No doubts hostwinds would fit your demands. Their plans are provided with ssd and litespeed that makes website perform much more faster. Highly recommend!

Re: Any info on hostwinds hosting services? Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 02:04:30 PM
I must say that hostwinds.com have pretty good reputation. They offer nice ssd hosting accounts.
They will also pass on the savings to you, use the code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Re: Any info on hostwinds hosting services? Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 09:59:01 PM
This is a very useful piece of information as I want to create a portfolio using one of the 10+ HTML5 Portfolio Website Templates to Build a Superb Website from https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/html5-portfolio-website-templates/ and I'm looking for a proper web hosting. Recently I've been suggested to try everest.net or dailyrazor.com, but I haven't chosen yet. Honestly speaking, I've never heard about hostwinds.com, but if it has a good reputation, I think I should try it, even if not for this project, but in future. Thanks for sharing!

Tags: