• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

What SSD web hosts can you recommend me?

Started by Hromstek, May 18, 2017, 04:34:23 PM

Divi WordPress Theme

Hromstek

What SSD based hosts can you recommend me to look at?
I have found kvchosting.com - any info on this web host?
What can you say about their customer support?

Thanks in advance.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

So the extra money has proven to be a very good investment. Kvchosting.com have won my business.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Owen

According to my experience Everest.net provider has been rock solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you should definitely give them a chance.

Ribery

I have several clients who are happy using hostwinds ssd hosting.

Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently. Use code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Kosimo

Services from webhostingbuzz.com and hypervmart.com are able to satisfy all your demands, the OP.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

robert4u

If you are looking for cloud hosting, digitalocean is good option.

Cheston

==>> http://hostingsource.com

My webmail is a lot easier to get to than it is on other hosts using cPanel.
Web page loads fast and my visitors do not complain.

For what I pay, I get a lot and to me, this is a good thing.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

techsophia

For cheap and good SSD hosting experience, I would  recommend you to go for Bluehost, InMotion Hosting, and SiteGround

Dewlance

If I am right then I think now a days, 99.99% hosting company use SSD disk and you can look at their hosting offer page or ask that they use SSD or HDD.

Look at offer section for SSD hosting.
Get Premium Web Hosting from Dewlance

Madison444

I've been learning web design through building websites using mostly 15 Premium PrestaShop Templates to Boost Your Website in 2016 from https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/15-premium-prestashop-templates-boost-website-2016/. As I don't have much experience, I've read a lot of posts about web hosting, and I can say that everest.net and hostwinds.com are the most popular suggestions among web designers and web developers. I'm going to check both of them for different projects and find out their pros and cons.

Divi WordPress Theme