• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Mexico: Need dedicated server host

Started by Hromstek, May 18, 2017, 04:45:44 PM

Hromstek

Hey guys,
I need your help. Mexican server location server with these specs:
1 TB of Hard Disk
24 GB of RAM
10 TBs of Bandwidth
Linux
What web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
Any info on digitalserver.com.mx and their server stability and speed? Can I trust them?
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Gerich

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com are worth your attention.
the combination of low prices, high uptime and quality support makes them entrancing for many webmasters.

Rispotech

These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Digitalserver.com.mx offer real Mexican Ips. I like this host.
Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting companies.

HoipY

I second hostingsource.com.
Always quick responses to any of web hosting needs! Technical assistance has been great.

sammyy

I don't think that you should care that the hosting company is in Mexico or not. Because it does not matter that the server is in your city or country or not. If you are getting good specs with any other company then you can go with it.  But before going anywhere or putting your website do it's static code testing and check it's flaws and error.

Ribery

IMHO, your sites and projects will be in good hands if you give Superbithost.com a try.
The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Easy to understand website.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host!
Digitalserver.com.mx support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
The price is very cheap and setup very quick, the control panel is different but houses loads of features and after a while is really easy to use.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!