• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

bithost.io services?

Started by Owen, May 25, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

Owen

Good day.
I have found nice deals from bithost.io and looks they are offering hosting solutions with everything needed for me like bitcoin accept and cloud solution.
The only issue I have no idea how quality they are, what can you say about their services?
Thanks!

Kosimo

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com have plans which are able to satisfy all your needs.
Plans are full of useful resources which help to run websites in a quality manner.
Servers are not overloaded.

HostSlayer

How long has this company been in the IT world?
[color="#1b75bc"]HostSlayer, LLC.[/color] Cheap DDoS Protected Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Ho

Dewlance

You can check their support quality by creating a ticket with them and check their response time. Also open a ticket with their billing department and check response time.

Monitor their server for 1 week and If look ok then you can choose them however I think most of hosting company accept Bitcoin.
Get Premium Web Hosting from Dewlance

sammyy

Why don't you try to find out some of it's review. you can check the views of the people and can find what they are saying about it's services. I didn't heard about it much. But before uploading your website get it checked with web vulnerability scanner online to remove any kind of flaws from it.