• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Looking for e-commerce hosting on SSD Storage

Started by Ribery, May 29, 2017, 05:53:26 PM

Ribery

I want to compare as much as possible web hosting providers.
E-commerce, PHP7, 10 gb - disk space, host 1 site.
Are there are good professional web hosts out there?

Recently I came across Obhost.net shared ssd hosting deals. They look attractive for me.
Can I give them a try? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

My recommendation is to contact centohost.com web host's sales rep and see what they can offer you.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Rispotech

IMHO, kvchosting.net and their affordable ssd cloud hosting solutions may suit your needs.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

averygrayson

Hi all,
According to my personal experience, Hostbuddy.com is also providing the best hosting service with an affordable price. It's also the best option for hosting on SSD storage.
Thank you all

Owen

According to my knowledge Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

Hromstek

My experiences with kvchosting.net have been 100 percent positive.

I am not a techie and anything beyond publishing with MS Front Page is a mystery to me.
Features wise they do offer a lot of features for free and some for pay, the main thing, which I found to be very important for me is the fact that they don't restrict the number of e-mail acc/subdomains/mysql db's/etc - the only restriction in their case is space & bandwidth.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

smithcole

Hi all,
Nice discussion is going on & thanks for sharing some hosting sites but One of my friends suggesting me MyASP.net for hosting my business. So can anyone suggest me that it's good on not to host my business?
Thank you.