• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Quality server to sign up with ...

Started by Gerich, April 20, 2017, 08:10:15 PM

Gerich

Is that true that hostingsource.com provides the best dedicated servers in the IT industry?
Are their servers as solid as a rock?
Share any thoughts of yours, please.

Rispotech

I can express the point that dcxv.com follow ONE simple rule:
You get what you pay for. No excuses, no gimmicks, no lies.

Take a look at their Cloud server SSD packages.

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Ribery

Think that kvchosting.com will work fine for your needs. Their dedicated hosting packages are affordable.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Kosimo

You know hostingsource.com provides quality servers on sweet terms.
Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, storage, resources and performance.

Cheston

==>> http://superbithost.com/

Their service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

RADWEBHOSTING.COM

Keep your options open and be sure to find a good data center within your Geographic area for fastest connection.

Owen

According to my knowledge Exmasters.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.