Web Hosting Forum - A Web Hosting community for Webmasters

Web Hosting Discussion Forum

Divi WordPress Theme
Canadian Hosting(Read 110 times)

Canadian Hosting on: June 13, 2017, 04:29:33 PM
 Where can I buy quality Canadian based hosting services from?
Is boomhost.com the best in this realm?
Have you ever tried them?
Please feel free to share your opinion!

Re: Canadian Hosting Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 03:18:32 PM
 I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them. I can say boomhost.com would be suitable for your demand with their stable servers, affordable pricing rates and responsive tech staff.

Re: Canadian Hosting Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 04:42:01 PM
 To my mind boomhost.com is able to satisfy all your needs, there is no downtime or slowdown on their servers. Prices are reasonable and plans are full-featured.

Re: Canadian Hosting Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 03:14:34 PM
 According to my knowledge boomhost.com is the offering quality hosting service. Their support replies quickly, stability would fit any webmasters demand and prices are reasonable.

Re: Canadian Hosting Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 02:07:29 PM
What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

IMHO, you can also contact QHoster.com web host and tell your specific requirements. They have servers in Canada.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
In Europe, it’s different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Tags: