• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

want to order cheap VPS hosting + SSD

Started by Rispotech, June 22, 2017, 04:48:26 PM

Rispotech

I need to know some reliable web hosts offering offshore Linux vps hosting in USA.
The thing is that I have some clients who is looking for 40 gbs of HD, Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth SSD VPS hosting accounts.
One of my colleagues recommended me to try kvchosting.net services. Are they trustworthy?

What other hosts in USA do you know?

HoipY

A2hosting.com is the best SSD VPS provider in the whole IT world.
34MANVPS is their discount. Servers are well-balanced and prices are low.

Ribery

Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. Kvchosting.net is the best host ever!
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Kosimo

You know hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com VPS deals are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.

Cheston

I bought hosting and loved there support! I will be keeping as a customer with kvchosting.net for years to come!
Excellent and fast service, excellent stuff for open source project like Joomla, Mambo, etc. and good prices and tutorial for all levelĀ“s knowledge people.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Owen

According to my experience kvchosting.net hosting plans are stable and support team knows how to manage servers and treat customers to provide perfect services.

Hromstek

So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

Kvchosting.net is the host you can trust!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.