• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What theme is best for wordpress?

Started by Kannor, July 11, 2017, 05:09:53 PM

Kannor

Unie

Divi is a good theme with many advantages but, I think, Monstroid 2 is better. For example, it has perfectly optimized plugins, skins etc. Here is the comparison - https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/divi-3-vs-monstroid2-the-great-showdown/

sankalppatil

I think Sparkling is a good theme for WordPress. Sparkling looks amazing on any mobile devices due to its sharp design and fluid layout. This WordPress theme also includes heaps of great features that you can find in premium WordPress themes.

Asgard87

Avada is the best theme for WP websites in my experience. They are sleek and smooth and have fantastic UI and UX. I got it with Bluehost India's WP hosting package, which was much better than my previous hosting service.

OttoGabriel

There is no specific recommendation for the theme. This is because you don't need just a website. We don't know what kind of business you will be doing with you site. A theme should be appropriate and relevant with what you do. From the colors to the fonts. The elements to the UI/UX.

Wilsonjacob45

Hello,

There are plenty of good and reliable WordPress themes available in the market, you just need to choose the right one according to your requirements.

grofee

The Best and Most Popular WordPress Themes of 2022:
1. Divi
2. Ultra
3. SeedProd
4. Astra
5. OceanWP
6. StudioPress
7. Avada
8. Soledad
9. Neve
10. Exponent

ownwebservers1

There are multiple WordPress themes available on the web. Use the SEO friendly theme for the blog.

daintycloud

1. qloud
2. Astra
3. SeedProd

I have used through the above topics, it is quite good.