• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

SSD cloud hosting .... what's the best place to buy it from?

Started by Gerich, September 11, 2017, 08:58:59 PM

Gerich

I'm looking for a quality SSD cloud hosting service, and everest.net was advised me to have a deal with, tell me please more about their services.
Thanks. 

Hromstek

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

I would highly recommend Viux.com and their cool ssd cloud hosting solutions (pricing is competitive).
I call it all-inclusive hosting provider with professional 24/7 customer support team.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Exmasters-Mark

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.
Exmasters. Leading adult hosting provider. Since 2001!

Rispotech

Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in VIUX.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.

Cheston

Take a look at hostwinds.com ssd hosting deals.
Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Sarah D

Go with Siteground, they provide 100% SSD hosting on their cloud. Compare to other hostings they offer full cloud solutions and not VPS.

There is one really important difference here compared to others that they use the latest linux containers which as compared to the old VPS technology provide 2 times better speeds and much more stable that will guarantee that the site is always up.