• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS account at low rates

Started by HoipY, September 15, 2017, 08:36:11 PM

HoipY

Libertyvps.net and hostwinds.com provide VPS accounts which cost not much and I wonder which plan is better to stick to? What do you think?

Gerich

Libertyvps.net is the best company to sign up with.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.

Breezehost

Quote from: HoipY on September 15, 2017, 08:36:11 PM
Libertyvps.net and hostwinds.com provide VPS accounts which cost not much and I wonder which plan is better to stick to? What do you think?

You can get VPS at a very cheap price may be starting from $5

cloud kristen

Hello

I have used Cheap VPS hosting with hostingraja.com and serverbasket.com. Previously I have hosted with many hosting providers but faced some issues with them so I go for these and never faced any issues till now, so I want to recommend this hosting provider has an expertise 24*7 support team which response early. Among them server basket which takes my business to next level. I am fully satisfied with this Hosting provider.

https://www.serverbasket.com/shop/windows-vps-server-hosting/
https://www.hostingraja.in/vps-hosting.html

neckozenica

hi,

LibertyVPS offers bitcoin vps and offshore vps, and accept different payment methods such as PayPal, Perfect Money and Bitcoin!

Servers are good and stable...

joshisweta

I Found this Windows VPS Hosting, Monovm Offers bitcoin VPS, it offers:

1. CPU: 2 Core
2. RAM: 2048 MB
3. STORAGE: 60 GB
4. BW : 2 TB
5. Port: 1 Gbps
Life Does not Give the Second Chance

GiGaPros

What is their privacy policy and how is your personal data managed?
GiGaPros.com - Premium Services. Unmatched Pricing.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is known for high-quality services at incredibly low prices. The provider's managed VPS hosting can be used for anything from online stores to web-based apps. The performance is great, and the provider ensures ease of use. Plus, full server control is in your hands.

Apart from the low entry price ($7/mo), one of OwnWebServers primary selling points when it comes to VPS hosting is that it's semi-managed. You get full root access and a VPS control panel.

You can save 40% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VCS40. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

We are at your disposal 24/7, send us an email at [email protected] or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!

imprahlad

There are several options for obtaining a VPS (Virtual Private Server) at a low cost. Some popular options include:

DigitalOcean: They offer VPS hosting starting at $5 per month.
Vultr: They offer VPS hosting starting at $2.50 per month.
Linode: They offer VPS hosting starting at $5 per month.
Hostinger: They offer VPS hosting starting at $3.95 per month.
AWS Lightsail: They offer VPS hosting starting at $3.50 per month.

It's worth noting that these prices are for the most basic plans, and the costs may vary based on the required resources and features. Be sure to check the specs and compare the providers before making a decision.

Swisshosting

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet.
There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert.
Swisshosting.io - Swiss Hosting| Dedicated| VPS!

myresellerhome

Try it out MyResellerHome is the most reputable web hosting company. Our monthly Windows VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95. Plesk control, dedicated IP, 5 TB bandwidth, and more features are included. Please see our website for further details.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |

m2host

VPS hosting plans must contain services such as 24/7 customer assistance, operating system selection, uptime guarantee, backup capability, and more. All of these features, as well as many others, are included in M2Host's VPS hosting options. It begins at $30 per month. For additional information, please visit our website.