• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Hostsailor.com vs kvchosting.net

Started by HoipY, September 18, 2017, 08:30:42 PM

HoipY

Hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net servers are nice from my point of view and I have to make a right choice, what's that?

Rispotech

I highly recommend hostsailor.com dedicated hosting service along with responsive 24/7 customer support.
Customer service is good and they pick up tickets quick and solve all the troubles fast.

Recommended.

Kosimo

Both mentioned hosts - hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net - are worthwhile.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Ribery

Anything you can't figure out can be resolved with a quick email or support call.
Recommend this decent web host to all of webmasters and newbies. Kvchosting.net is professional in all the ways.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Kvchosting.net network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
Customer/tech support team are always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

What is their policy if you need to change your hosting configuration mid-contract? For example, if you start out in a shared server configuration and need to move to a dedicated or VPS environment during your contract term, is that allowed? Are there penalties?

I can recommend you to choose SolVPS.com and their dedicated hosting packages.
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Gerich

I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean legionbox.com and linovus.hosting.
They have active support which helps much in setting up a server and in fixing any other issues if they occur.

HoipY

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
Finally I have decided to use hotsailor.com services as they are proven to be the best in this realm. prices are low and plans are full-featured. Support is active any time I contact them.