• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Offshore VPS hosts (reliable). What are they?

Started by Rispotech, September 20, 2017, 06:11:35 PM

Rispotech

I need to help one of my clients, he requires:
Linux, 1 GB - RAM, 30 GB - HD, 2 TB - Bandwidth
What can you say about libertyvps.net or superbithost.com and their offshore vps hosting? Are they stable, fast?
Any alternatives please?

Kosimo

Check out VPS accounts from hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

Ribery

I would like to draw your attention to QHoster.com VPS deals.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

zomgmike

Offshore usually just means non-USA servers.  It is also dog whistle for hosts who don't adhere to legal standards.
Sharktech - VPS, Colo, and Dedicated servers since 2003

Cheston

My last provided took days or weeks or never. Although not one of the best providers for cost per gigabyte provided, the reliability and services makes it a good value.
Thumbs up to superbithost.com bitcoin offshore hosting service!
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Gerich

Well VPS deals are available form hostsailor.com and linovus.hosting are worthwhile.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources. 

Hromstek

Go ahead, superbithost.com is good. I have received prompt service and advice; they regularly send out notices about possible service issues and equipment upgrades; they do a good job of keeping their terrific suite of add-on scripts up to date and maintained.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.