• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

How to rank you tube videos any tips

Started by maheshseo, October 20, 2017, 11:47:45 AM

maheshseo

maheshseo

by writing related keyword in title and description

techsophia

Hi

Here are some tips for YouTube videos to rank.

1.  Title of the video – Use Keywords
2. Description of video.
3. Naming your video file before upload.
4. Use closed caption (CC)  feature in your video on youtube.
5.  Tagging & Keyword research for YouTube video.

Hope this help you.

RH-Calvin

You need to select the right keywords and tags for your video. Also a good and keyword optimized title will help to get more views for your YouTube videos.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting | Unmetered Bandwidth

JesicaJoh

I think choose right keywords, write right keywords in title & description. Use channel based video promotion.

marrysmith

Create interesting and good quality video, which is useful for people, and use proper tags and description and title for the video, if your video is good, people will share it on facebook, twitter and google+ etc social networks, and your video can get rank in videos search engine too.

sankalppatil

Tips to the rank youtube video:
1. Video Length: When YouTube first launched, part of the algorithm was based on views. The more views your video got, the higher it ranked. About two years ago YouTube changed their policy.
2. Video Name: The Improper naming structure is the most common optimization mistake I see.
3. Video Description: First and foremost, add a link to your website. When I perform digital marketing audits I can't tell you how many of my clients neglect to link to their website or landing page.
4. Create a Playlist: Playlists are the final piece when uploading a new video.