Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Wordpress hosting  (Read 632 times)

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Wordpress hosting
« on: October 20, 2017, 09:17:06 PM »
Comparing Wordpress plans from hostround.com and oissite.com, which one would you stick to and why?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 06:21:05 PM »
I know that feature-rich ssd hosting solutions offered by hostwinds.com experts.
They are cool for running wordpress blogs. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

Offline Sathish BlogBing

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 07:04:19 PM »
You could also check BlogBing once before going with these. :)

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 09:00:30 PM »
Have a look at deals from linovus.hosting and hosting.co.uk.
Plans are full-featured, uptime is high and support is helpful for 24 hours.
Always quick responses to any of your needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 06:45:37 PM »
It seems to me that it will be reasonable to deal with wordpress specialized web host.
It is wpneuron.com - Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 06:49:50 PM »
I have two wordpress blog sites that I host with dailyrazor.com - check out their wordpress hosting packages in the USA.
Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. I monitor things and my stats are generally 100% uptime.

Offline baldwinjackson

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 10:14:12 PM »
I would personally recommend to pick managed WordPress hosting for your business website. Folks are recommending cloud hosting due to modern infrastructure, performance and security. I would like to recommend you a provider which are by far the most amazing one I have ever came across which is Cloudways.

Offline Sarah D

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2018, 02:36:57 PM »
I would personally recommend to pick from WordPress hosting for your business website. Folks are recommending cloud hosting due to modern infrastructure, performance and security. I would like to recommend you a provider which are by far the most amazing one I have ever came across which is Cloudways.

Thank you for the suggestion. I think Siteground has better WordPress hosting features than many other hosting sites. I am on Siteground and I am really happy with their GoGeek Plan.
Please note that the GoGeek plan comes with 30 days backup system which you can restore at any time for free (r1soft) for both files and databases. the package also comes with few cool WordPress tools, for example you can change your WP site admin password straight from cPanel.
oh, and I also find their hosting to be really fast, with caching on 3 levels and a SSD hard drive for the database, my sites never been that fast.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 02:53:15 PM by Sarah D »

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »
Yiu know plans from dailyrazor.com and centohost.com are worth your attention.
They have very great support and amazing services with very fast reply from Monday to Sunday.

Offline Madison444

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 01:49:18 AM »
This is a very useful thread! I'm going to build a website using one of the Wordpress themes from https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php. I'm looking for a good web hosting, but it is not easy for me to choose a proper one because of lack of experience. So, your posts have helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing!

Offline neckozenica

• Junior Guru
  • VpsWebServer Managed Windows VPS
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 02:37:18 AM »
hi,

All good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price .

Offline allikaE

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2018, 05:12:54 PM »
I haven't tried any of the hosts that you're asking about, but I think you may find other hosts which offer better deals and more disk space for the same price.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: