• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Wordpress hosting

Started by Kosimo, October 20, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

Kosimo

Comparing Wordpress plans from hostround.com and oissite.com, which one would you stick to and why?

Ribery

I know that feature-rich ssd hosting solutions offered by hostwinds.com experts.
They are cool for running wordpress blogs. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Sathish BlogBing

You could also check BlogBing once before going with these. :)
Regards,
Sathish S.
DMS at BlogBing

Gerich

Have a look at deals from linovus.hosting and hosting.co.uk.
Plans are full-featured, uptime is high and support is helpful for 24 hours.
Always quick responses to any of your needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Hromstek

It seems to me that it will be reasonable to deal with wordpress specialized web host.
It is wpneuron.com - Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

baldwinjackson

I would personally recommend to pick managed WordPress hosting for your business website. Folks are recommending cloud hosting due to modern infrastructure, performance and security. I would like to recommend you a provider which are by far the most amazing one I have ever came across which is Cloudways.

Sarah D

Quote from: baldwinjackson on February 19, 2018, 10:14:12 PM
I would personally recommend to pick from WordPress hosting for your business website. Folks are recommending cloud hosting due to modern infrastructure, performance and security. I would like to recommend you a provider which are by far the most amazing one I have ever came across which is Cloudways.

Thank you for the suggestion. I think Siteground has better WordPress hosting features than many other hosting sites. I am on Siteground and I am really happy with their GoGeek Plan.
Please note that the GoGeek plan comes with 30 days backup system which you can restore at any time for free (r1soft) for both files and databases. the package also comes with few cool WordPress tools, for example you can change your WP site admin password straight from cPanel.
oh, and I also find their hosting to be really fast, with caching on 3 levels and a SSD hard drive for the database, my sites never been that fast.

Madison444

This is a very useful thread! I'm going to build a website using one of the Wordpress themes from https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php. I'm looking for a good web hosting, but it is not easy for me to choose a proper one because of lack of experience. So, your posts have helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing!

neckozenica

hi,

All good, nothing negative to say, support is very fast, all problems are solved in a very short time at a very affordable price .

allikaE

I haven't tried any of the hosts that you're asking about, but I think you may find other hosts which offer better deals and more disk space for the same price.

NoraRhodes

Handle and schedule your individual data backup and restore jobs from within the internet hosting panel.
Our low cost webhosting plan provides flexibility in choosing each your second level area and TLD.

You additionally get cPanel and Softaculous-powered internet hosting, a sterling degree of technical help, and in our testing.You can check my wordpress website blog
we discovered this supplier delivered some impressive efficiency ranges when it got here to site loading speeds.

These affirm that 's low cost website hosting is not nearly good value, it is also an exceptional service. Cheap hosting and domain is the white label web site.
You're going to get

• Limitless area,
  • bandwidth at low-cost web hosting server charge,
  • Weebly is an intuitive straightforward-to-use web site builder that comes free with our webhosting plans.
Hosts limitless websites with moderate site visitors.
10 Prime Net Hosting Deals with Free Domain and Free Setup.

sankalppatil

Thank you for the suggestion. I think Siteground has better WordPress hosting features than many other hosting sites. I am on Siteground and I am really happy with their GoGeek Plan.

tonymartin

Quote from: Kosimo on October 20, 2017, 09:17:06 PM
Comparing Wordpress plans from hostround.com and oissite.com, which one would you stick to and why?

Both are good but if you want to go with less expensive then obviously hostround is good. Meanwhile, you can also check Bluehost, WP Engine, Liquid web, Cloudways, etc. Let me know if you need any further details about these providers.

NoraRhodes

You additionally get cPanel and Softaculous-powered internet hosting, a sterling degree of technical help, and in our testing.You can start a business with these useful resources here to share the best economical reseller hosting service provider companies in 2021 at an affordable price cost. We discovered this supplier delivered some impressive efficiency ranges when it got here to site loading speeds.

Quote from: NoraRhodes on July 23, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
Handle and schedule your individual data backup and restore jobs from within the internet hosting panel.
Our low cost webhosting plan provides flexibility in choosing each your second level area and TLD.

These affirm that 's low cost website hosting is not nearly good value, it is also an exceptional service. Cheap hosting and domain is the white label web site.
You're going to get

• Limitless area,
  • bandwidth at low-cost web hosting server charge,
  • Weebly is an intuitive straightforward-to-use web site builder that comes free with our webhosting plans.
Hosts limitless websites with moderate site visitors.
10 Prime Net Hosting Deals with Free Domain and Free Setup.

AstridWilma

There are lots of options for hosting. You just have to figure out your best plans and the features they come with, then go with the one that suits your need.

Asgard87

Quote from: Kosimo on October 20, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

Neither to be honest.. their speed is not that great or even uptime. Not up to the international standards.. I have had used Bluehost India's WP hosting and for me that has worked more than anything else or any other service per see when it comes tp Wordpress hosting..

adamkostka90

can you please specify your needs then I can suggest you better hosting options.

hazel

I suggest you to also check Web HosTech its trusted & Secure and provide the services

coolhandle

WordPress hosting is a leading open source blogging engine which generally powers 90% of the top blogs. It can be downloaded, installed in your domain and you can use it for blogging. You can even create your own free blog at WordPress.com: Create a Free Website or Blog. You would find that most of companies and even individuals nowadays are using WordPress for the purpose of blogging. This is because you would find there are various features are offer catering to various needs of the blogger. If you have multi users blogs then you can use the WordPress and if you need for Social Networking then you can take the help of BuddyPress. All of these can be used freely and are Open Source.

Meanwhile with WordPress hosting, everything is very easy. If you want to edit a WordPress site, then you will be able to simply type in a box to create a new post and click 'post' or simply copy and paste images in. There is lots of flexibility too allowing you to change the themes and to add new features to your site and it's all very user-friendly.

myresellerhome

A form of web hosting known as WordPress hosting is one that is solely intended to support WordPress websites. The majority of hosting settings provide more basic configurations, unless you opt for a dedicated or virtual private server. Because of this, the configuration will not be altered to work with your particular website. Our WordPress hosting is optimised to make the most of the WordPress content management system, which is a relatively lightweight system.
My Reseller Home |Reseller Hosting | VPS | Shared Hosting |