• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

libertyvps.net vs hostingsource.com

Started by Gerich, November 08, 2017, 08:34:57 PM

Gerich

Libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com provide VPS accounts which are nice and solid for me and I am in two minds which one is better to buy? And why?

HoipY

Both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net - are nice and respectable and their servers are supported well around the clock.
Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget. Any host is welcome. 

Rispotech

I have been with Libertyvps.net for just over 2 months and in that time have had a couple of problems which were quickly resolved.
You can get 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK
They also accept Bitcoin and other crypto cash. Recommended.

Ribery

So far Libertyvps.net have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

neckozenica

Do you need Linux or Windows VPS, managed or unmanaged?

Think hostingsource.com cheap ssd vps deals look better. And this is reliable and trustworthy US web host.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Hromstek

I wanna thank libertyvps.net team!!!
They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.