• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap and reliable server to buy from a solid hosting provider ...

Started by Kosimo, November 20, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

Kosimo

I'm looking for a cheap and reliable dedicated server and there are two hosts which are to my liking: legionbox.com and hostingsource.com, so which company is better to sign up with? 

Ribery

Hostingsource.com would be better place to order servers.
They have adjusted their pricing plans over time to keep them competative and currently are extremely competitive in their pricing.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

You can trust m3server.com web host.
Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Superbithost.com is a great hosting website. It's easy to use and their customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help. Nothing bad to say, although they should except other methods of payment than paypal.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

sammyy

There are so many dedicated servers available today that you can choose. liquidweb,24shells, nextraone are some of them which are cheap and reliable but check out the reviews first then go with them. And also check does they provide disaster recovery & business continuity plan or not.