Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: linovus.hosting vs hostingsource.com  (Read 569 times)

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
linovus.hosting vs hostingsource.com
« on: November 24, 2017, 07:27:16 PM »
Linovus.hosting and hostingsource.com provide servers which are solid and reliable and I wonder which one is better for me to follow?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: linovus.hosting vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 08:52:50 PM »
Want to say that linovus.hosting and hostingsource.com are trustworthy hosts which are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users with a tight budget.
Servers are well-balanced and uptime is high.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 06:10:25 PM »
I have had some technical question and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. I have had no issues with hostingsource.com at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 09:09:23 PM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are worth your attention because of their unparalleled services with high uptime and fully-redundant network. They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. 

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 05:27:50 PM »
The support from hostingsource.com guys is perfect without doubt. They are the # 1 provider for me.
Their support is amazing. To me that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up. I don't care how user friendly the interface is, if there is no adequate live help.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2017, 06:05:36 PM »
Well, hostingsource.com is good one. They have all the latest and greatest of everything.. Highly recommended!

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2017, 08:28:04 PM »
You may use quality services from hostwinds.com and hostround.com, their services are full-featured and prices are competitive. Excellent customer service, they make you very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable  servers and knowledgeable team.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 09:43:58 PM »
Well now I think of having a deal with libertyvps.net or hosting.uk, so which way is better to stick to and why?
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: