• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Affordable dedicated server hosting?

Started by Rispotech, December 14, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

Rispotech

I'd like to choose the best dedicated host:
RAM: 24 GB, HDD: 800 GB, CPU: 4 Core
I have already found QHoster.com web host
Do you know anything about the quality of their services? What host is better?

Kosimo

Use dedicated servers from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net, their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability.

Ribery

Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
I chose QHoster.com after months of research and comparative study, and it's one of the most winning choices i have ever made.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Give QHoster.com a try. My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with them.
I have never had a single problem with them and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

chalukyak

It's better to use dedicated servers from Medha Hosting which provides cheap dedicated servershttps://medhahosting.com/servers/dedicated-servers/, and they give support

chalukya k

Hromstek

I have been with QHoster.com for over a year now and they have been nothing but great.  8)
I have no downtime and speed connectivity is ok, my pages load very fast. Everyone should try them out!
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

onliveserver

In the market, there are many companies which provide Dedicated Server Hosting with a high quality of the resource, high bandwidth and total security with 24*7 technical support without any issue. But there is japancloudservers.com (Japan Dedicated Server)is also provided Dedicated Server at the very affordable price.

HoipY

Use dedicated servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostwinds.com and legionbox.com.
Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you

sankalppatil

Hi,
Use dedicated server from hostsailor.com, their dedicated servers will give you a platform to run your mission-critical applications and give you extreme performance and availability.

danieljoseph

Hey,
Hope you are doing great. Choosing an appropriate dedicated server provider is one of the difficult tasks. Purchasing a dedicated server is not all about paying the amount and getting your server, instead, you should also check some of the important things such as uptime, security, kind of support.
I had a look at your requirement and concluded that Layerservers' cheap offshore dedicated server plans may meet your requirement. Their uptime is 99.99%, with 24/7/365 fast and expert tech support.
Their plan includes;
Processor: Xeon® E3-1230v2
CPU: 2,53GHz
RAM: 32GB
HDD: 2X1TB SATA
Bandwidth:1TB
PORT: 1GBPs
Price:$130/mo
OFFER price: $117/mo(promo code firstmonth)

Cheers

serverhosting

Onlive Server will be the best choice for Affordable Dedicated Server Hosting. It gives a wide range of hosting plans with higher configuration and great support. only Here you can get Cheap Dedicated Server Hosting plans which are fit on your budget.