• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Need 20 GB HD of cloud hosting

Started by Ribery, December 20, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

WordPress Premium Themes

Ribery

Require 20 GBs of HD
I want to host my new ONLINE PROJECT

What your views on Viux.com and their cloud hosting deals?
Do they offer discounts?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Some how I have got convinced that Viux.com is one of the best hosts in the business out there.
I've been with them for two years now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I have been with viux.com for nearly 3 months, what can i say, they are simply unbelievable.
I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Hey OP. Don't waste your time any longer... Viux.com is trustworthy cloud web host.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

neckozenica

I'm not sure if they are the best, but after a couple of lemons I've been with, I signed up with ViUX.com as I needed a good Drupal host. After switching, I've had virtually no problems as far as uptime or tech support.

cloud kristen

The mentioned hosting company was not known to me if you ask me I can refer you to reliable hosting provider which will fulfill your requirements at an affordable price. I strongly recommend hosting with it. 100% uptime, Expert support team to reply queries in minutes.

WordPress Premium Themes