• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Reliable web hosting in Canada?

Started by Cheston, December 26, 2017, 06:04:57 PM

Cheston

Requirements: Linux OS, 500 GB - HD, 15 GB - Data transfer.

Viux.com ? Now I am considering this host as a potential one to deal with.
Are they trustworthy?

What other hosts in Canada do you know?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

I like VIUX.com customer support service, it is professional in all the ways.  8)
They stayed with me till my setup was complete and went out of their way with phone support even as their shift was ending this morning to make sure I was able to access my files.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Well, I have been dealing with viux.com for a long time.. Uptime is ok, you can give them a try.
Tickets are usually answered in 10 minutes after submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.

Ribery

Give Viux.com a try...
They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Madison444

I want to build a website by means of one of TemplateMonster website templates from https://www.templatemonster.com/, but I haven't chosen a web hosting yet because of lack of experience and knowledge. I've understood that VIUX.com is a good service and is supposed to be a proper choice, so thanks for sharing, I'll check it out!

neckozenica

Hostforweb Inc

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

cirrushosting

A reliable web host shall guarantee you that there would be a provision of monitoring of servers at all times of the day, on a regular basis. Your business website requires smooth functioning of your servers all the time. If the servers are not monitored properly and if they are always down, that is a nuisance for your business. Hence, this is the basic requirement of a business when they have to choose a reliable web host. They can assess the company with their promptness on these services. Reliable Website Hosting also will maintain a backup of your site on a daily basis. You can also test the reliable web host by achieving uptimes of 99.99% of their servers. We should expect 100% uptime but, the difference is almost negligible and ignorable.

Sometimes, just while looking at the costs we choose a web host. But is it worth taking that risk? Often, there are problems like bandwidth being too limited or you face problems daily and are not able to receive support when you choose a web hosting company which is not reliable and cheap. You should choose Reliable Hosting not by just looking at its price but whether it is able to understand and meet your needs. Than, you can take your budget into consideration and select whichever is apt for you and your business.

There are many website hosting companies which appear to have good ratings but the actual scenario may be different. So, it is advisable to get feedback from their actual customers only. It is a little difficult but advisable and reliable as well. Reliable Hosting is a very vital factor in carrying out your business smoothly, so make a wise choice.
Web Hosting Provider Canada

coolhandle

A trustworthy web host will assure you that their servers are regularly and continuously monitored at all hours of the day. Your business website depends on your servers running efficiently at all times. For your company, it would be inconvenient if the servers were not adequately maintained and were frequently unavailable. Therefore, this is a company's fundamental criterion when selecting a trustworthy web host. They can evaluate the business based on how quickly they provide these services. Additionally, reliable website hosting will regularly save a backup of your website. Numerous web hosts may have outstanding reviews on the surface, but the truth may be quite different. Therefore, it is best to exclusively solicit feedback from their actual clients. Although a bit challenging, it is also suggested and trustworthy. Make a careful pick if you want your business to run smoothly because reliable hosting is crucial.

david007

bodHOST offers an affordable shared hosting plan that comes with a free domain name, free SSL certificate, unmetered bandwidth, unlimited storage, and a one-click WordPress installation. It also provides a user-friendly cPanel, 24/7 customer support, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.

bodHOST is running a great deal - Buy 1 Year of Web Hosting absolutely get 1-year free hosting.

For more details visit: https://www.bodhost.com/cpanel-webhosting

ownwebservers1

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment