Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: shared Joomla hosting providers?  (Read 783 times)

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
shared Joomla hosting providers?
« on: January 03, 2018, 04:46:48 PM »
Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice shared Joomla hosting provider and found Dailyrazor.com
Do you know anything about this web host? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable host?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: shared Joomla hosting providers?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 07:29:07 PM »
Shared accounts from hostingsource.com and integralhost.net are good for hosting any websites with and prices are low.
Highly recommended to try.

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 06:42:14 PM »
First class service and support. Have been a customer for the last 8 months and have never had a issue with performance.
Dailyrazor.com have upgraded Apache helped increase performance all without passing on any cost. Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 06:54:37 PM »
You can rely on kvchosting.net and their cheap ssd hosting deals. They are cool for running any site.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 06:53:35 PM »
My favorite is Hostwinds.com Litespeed ssd web hosting provider. They have stable and fast servers located in the USA.
Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a stirling job for my client for over a year now. As long as you know what you are doing, and understand how sites and domains work, you'll do fine.

Offline Madison444

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 09:44:29 PM »
I'm also going to build a website using Joomla. I've already got a great collection of stock photos on https://www.templatemonster.com/landings/depositphotos/en/ for this purpose. But I need to find a good web hosting. I read good feedback about Dailyrazor, but I don't know much about this service. Also I've found several useful links here. So, thanks for sharing your experience, guys!

Offline Sarah D

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 04:32:40 PM »
Go with the best. Siteground is the partner with Joomla since the time it was known as Mambo, 15 years now according to them. All of there plans are Joomla optimized and comes with the essential features needed. Siteground representatives are available 24/7 and have advanced Joomla expertise. Their speed is also great. Moreover, I love the live support, low cost, and quick responses and resolutions of all my website issues.

There is no comparison to the excellent support Siteground provides to other providers!

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 07:12:58 PM »
Well, I can give my vote for hostwinds.com Litespeed web host!
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2018, 11:52:16 PM »
I'd advise you to use services from ms-cloud.at because of their unmatched services with high uptime and attractive features (Website Builder, Free Migration Service, Softaculous, etc..). Discounts (PS3Y41GZTR) are also available from them!

Offline DavianDigital

• Digital Marketer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2018, 03:46:34 PM »
Hey @Iceman,
whoishostingthis and hostadvice are the best reviews sites where you can find the website hosting company reviews.
But honestly speaking after avail the SERVICE then you can practice experience.  I have used Godaddy and NameCheap hosting provides and I found Namecheap is better than Godaddy.
Both companies are good, but Godaddy is not providing live chat support like NameCheap does.
For Joomle Web hosting :
siteground, hostgator and cloudaccess are good !

Offline Emmy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2018, 12:55:57 PM »
I haven’t tried the services provided by Dailyrazor, but you may find some reviews of them on websites like Hostadvice.com; Hostsearch.com; sitejabber.com and other. The host that I use for my Joomla-based site is called BGOcloud and it provides really amazing services – both super-fast and secure. They include SSD storage, CloudFlare CDN, CloudLinux OS file system CageFS and a lot more. Here you can see all of the plans: https://www.bgocloud.com/joomla-hosting

Offline sankalppatil

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 12:19:43 PM »
I suggest Hostwinds.com Litespeed SSD web hosting provider. They have stable and fast servers located in the USA. Reliable, easy to manage, a good interface, has done a Stirling job for my client for over a year now.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: