Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Server to buy  (Read 800 times)

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Server to buy
« on: January 04, 2018, 09:35:50 PM »
A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide servers which are suitable for my needs and I wonder which way is better to follow? 
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline chalukyak

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 06:33:31 PM »
What is the requirement?What purpose are you looking for servers? Based on this information we can suggest evaluating the servers form the mentioned providers.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 03:03:53 PM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
I can say that superbithost.com is really good place for getting ddos protected dedicated servers at good rates.

It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 08:27:11 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention because of their unmatched services with high uptime and quality support which is fast and prompt for 24 hours. 

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 02:12:56 PM »
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I would like to recommend centohost.com dedicated hosting packages. They offer so many useful features.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2018, 06:52:13 PM »
Your online projects will be in trusted hands if you choose exmasters.com - uptime is 99.9% (sites will be always up).
I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 05:29:37 PM »
For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host.
On the account of the fact I can recommend you to compare these dedicated server hosts:
 - Viux.com
 - Inmotionhosting.com
 - Okayservers.com
I think you will make the right decision to choose one of them. They are reliable and trustworthy.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: