• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Server to buy

Started by Gerich, January 04, 2018, 09:35:50 PM

Gerich

A2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide servers which are suitable for my needs and I wonder which way is better to follow? 

chalukyak

What is the requirement?What purpose are you looking for servers? Based on this information we can suggest evaluating the servers form the mentioned providers.
chalukya k

Hromstek

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
I can say that superbithost.com is really good place for getting ddos protected dedicated servers at good rates.

It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

HoipY

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention because of their unmatched services with high uptime and quality support which is fast and prompt for 24 hours. 

Ribery

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I would like to recommend centohost.com dedicated hosting packages. They offer so many useful features.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Rispotech

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host.
On the account of the fact I can recommend you to compare these dedicated server hosts:
- Viux.com
- Inmotionhosting.com
- Okayservers.com
I think you will make the right decision to choose one of them. They are reliable and trustworthy.