• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

VPS account to sign up with ...

Started by HoipY, January 11, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

HoipY

VPS deals from hostwinds.com and integralhost.net are nice for me and I need to host a website and wonder which plan is the best for meeting my goal?

Rispotech

When asking such questions, please be more specific, OP. What are your disk space, bandwidth requirements?
Are you planing to host a forum, wordpress blog or Joomla web site?

Having compared these web hosts, i believe hostwinds.com would be rather good choice.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. Your sites and projects will be in trusted hands.

Kosimo

Libertyvps.net and oissite.com are attractive for many webmasters with a tight budget.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Ribery

In my opinion Hostwinds.com are the best kept secret for quality, reliable hosting.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. I call it all-inclusive web host (based on SSD storage + Litespeed server).
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Hromstek

Hostwinds.com have been exceptional. They have a great infrastructure with litespeed (an amazing value!) and fast bandwidth providers.
The prices are higher but they do not oversell and you get what you pay for.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Cheston

Hostwinds.com team have given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down.
I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain. I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!