Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Need your advice  (Read 362 times)

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Need your advice
« on: January 17, 2018, 09:43:27 PM »
Servers from legionbox.com and hostround.com are suitable for my needs and I am willing to host a forum with and I need to know which way is better to have a deal with?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Kailash

• Web Hosting Master
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need your advice
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 04:27:54 PM »
I haven't heard of them but I have good experience with Accuwebhosting. They have multi locations dedicated servers so you can select the nearest location for your need. You can get more information from the following URL:

https://www.accuwebhosting.com/dedicated-servers

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 06:43:50 PM »
Just widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.

I can recommend these web hosts for getting servers: QHoster.com and SwissLayer.com
Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. features are very good. and they increased everyone's bandwidth for free a while ago.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 06:56:17 PM »
Servers from Hostwinds.com and QHoster.com can be good for meeting all your needs, the OP.
People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 05:45:20 PM »
Why not to give time-tested web host a try? It is Okayservers.com - they are reliable and trustworthy.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2018, 09:20:42 PM »
Legionbox.com and hostround.com are trustworthy hosts which are able to satisfy all your needs.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: