• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Recent Topics

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Libertyvps.net vs QHoster.com

Started by Gerich, February 01, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

Gerich

Libertyvps.net or QHoster.com ... which company is better to have a deal with in terms of hosting a forum with?

Hromstek

Give QHoster.com a try. Support has been mixed - the on-line chat is pretty good at solving problems when there is an agent available.
Since the move it's been three months and we haven't had a single glitch since.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

I believe Libertyvps.net would be the best choice of VPS host.
I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.
I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier. My sites are in good hands!

Ribery

We changed to QHoster.com hosting about a year ago due to their low prices and found their services to be a rollercoaster experience.
When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Libertyvps.net have never been anything but helpful and prompt when I faced them with problems.
My site availability is almost 100%, so much extras, disk space and bandwidth are fantastic, though it doesnt affect the server status, very helpful staff.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

HoipY

These hosts - Libertyvps.net and QHoster.com - are solid and reliable and using them you'll have quality services in any case.
Their online support is fast and efficient and has assisted me with any problems I have had promptly. Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

onliveserver

Both companies are best with its place because everyone has a different kind of requirements for his server and both these countries provide different types of services with different plans. In the market, there are many companies which provide hosting solutions but according to my opinion germanyserverhost.com (Germany Dedicated Server)is also best server hosting provider company. So I suggest you to go through it website.