• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

What is the best web host in the US for wordpress?

Started by Rispotech, February 12, 2018, 05:41:18 PM

Rispotech

Require 50 GBs of HD
I want to host my new ONLINE PROJECT
What your views on hostingsource.com and their web hosting deals?
Do they offer discounts?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Kosimo

I'd advise you to use services from oissite.com and hostwinds.com.
One thing I love is their support. 24 X 7 chat with highly capable individuals from both billing and support.

Ribery

Try considering kvchosting.net and their ssd vps hosting solutions.
The control panel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Sarah D

I recommend Siteground. They have awesome WordPress hosting features. Their security experts constantly monitor for WordPress related vulnerabilities and proactively protect their users with custom WAF rules when needed. More importantly, SiteGround is honored to be officially recommended by WordPress. The support is incredible, and they always have the best answer or solution to your problem.

They offer a fully managed solution when it comes to the speed, support, and security. They ensure that the site is always up, protect it from threats and of course, if an error related to the hosting server ever appears, they will fix it for you

jcage

Hello! Take a look at the service from http://pronse.com/ I think it will be helpful to you if you are looking for a hosting solution for you and your projects. I think you will find something for you there which will work the best. Good luck with it ;)

Madison444

I'm glad that I've found this thread! I want to build a website using Wordpress. I've already found a great source https://studioblackbelt.com that provides me with all necessary information about this platform and web design trends. Also there is a step-by-step guide on how to create sites and I'm going to use it. But I haven't chosen a proper web hosting, so thanks for sharing your experience, guys! I'm sure I'll be able to make the right choice.

Owen

You can check
mechanicweb.com
They have their servers located in the Los Angeles, USA.