Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Right server to buy  (Read 484 times)

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Right server to buy
« on: March 15, 2018, 08:44:36 PM »
Hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net servers are solid and reliable and I wonder which one is better to sign up with?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline HoipY

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Right server to buy
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 10:29:45 PM »
Think of having a deal with servers from suissrack.com and 2cloud.eu as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 04:31:31 PM »
I am 100% satisfied dealing with kvchosting.net ssd web host! It is really cool web host!
Customer support is responsive and helpful - work 24/7!

Offline prachijain

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 12:59:30 PM »
Hi, at present I am using a dedicated server from RackBank and I completely satisfied with the services they are offering like - security, excellent uptime, 24*7 support etc.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 06:19:41 PM »
IMHO, low-cost and super fast servers offered by centohost.com will serve your demands.
I love their service, they are always prompt with any issues I have and I can actually speak to someone on the phone. The up time is excellent. They rock.

Offline Emmy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 06:41:07 PM »
What websites do you want to host? How much disk space do you need and what is your average monthly budget?

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 09:19:52 PM »
These companies - hostingsource.com and suissrack.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 08:00:45 PM »
+ vote for hostsailor.com and their vps hosting accounts. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.

Offline onliveserver

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2018, 04:27:30 PM »
Hello Team,

The best way to buy Server Hosting Plans from https://onliveinfotech.com/ at a single click with safe and Secure Hosting Plans and 100% customer satisfaction, Great network speed keep your site running without any interruption.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 07:09:01 PM »
Hostsailor.com web host rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.
I heartily and unconditionally recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: