• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Right server to buy

Started by Kosimo, March 15, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Kosimo

Hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net servers are solid and reliable and I wonder which one is better to sign up with?

HoipY

Think of having a deal with servers from suissrack.com and 2cloud.eu as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.

prachijain

Hi, at present I am using a dedicated server from RackBank and I completely satisfied with the services they are offering like - security, excellent uptime, 24*7 support etc.

Hromstek

IMHO, low-cost and super fast servers offered by centohost.com will serve your demands.
I love their service, they are always prompt with any issues I have and I can actually speak to someone on the phone. The up time is excellent. They rock.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Emmy

What websites do you want to host? How much disk space do you need and what is your average monthly budget?

Ribery

+ vote for hostsailor.com and their vps hosting accounts. Uptime is good and my sites are running fast and efficiently.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for professional host for personal or business sites.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

onliveserver

Hello Team,

The best way to buy Server Hosting Plans from https://onliveinfotech.com/ at a single click with safe and Secure Hosting Plans and 100% customer satisfaction, Great network speed keep your site running without any interruption.

Cheston

Hostsailor.com web host rises to the top of the heap in three areas: outstanding reliability, top notch performance, and impeccable, results-oriented service.
I heartily and unconditionally recommend this host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Server Guy

We started in 2009 and have assisted 1,000+ companies for their Dedicated Server hosting, Magento and WordPress management & security. We care a lot about you and are just a ticket or a call away.
We assure value for money. We understand how important servers are for business and how downtime impacts the revenues. Hence, we deal with problems as they are our own and work as an extended team rather than just a third party vendor.
With every Dedicated Server India, We Promise to deliver:
- 24x7 Support
- 99.99% Uptime
- Daily automatic backups
- Proactive Monitoring
- Bulletproof Security and everything in between
Dedicated Server India