Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: rackend.com vs hostingsource.com  (Read 247 times)

Offline Kosimo

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
rackend.com vs hostingsource.com
« on: March 15, 2018, 09:45:06 PM »
Rackend.com and hostingsource.com servers are low cost and well-supported and I wonder which one should I stick to succeed in the IT industry?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: rackend.com vs hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 06:18:49 PM »
What I want to say is that everything works fine with this decent host. Hostingsource.com people on the site are so helpful..
I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 09:53:15 PM »
Servers from A2hosting.com and QHoster.com can be suitable for all your demands.
Support has always been fast and excellent. I do not have a strong background or understanding of how websites work, and when I have run into difficulty, support at them has never failed to resolve my issues swiftly and accurately.

Offline Hostforweb Inc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 11:24:36 AM »
Since resellers depend on the company whose plans they resell, they very often don't have neither freedom nor responsibility for dealing with your problems.Your requests and problems are dealt within the extended period of time. The result is that you pay more for the services you get and you're dealing with the "wrong" person all along the way.

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 03:37:47 PM »
I can’t say enough good about hostingsource.com guys and their services. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 02:48:18 PM »
==>> you will make a great choice if you give SiveHost.com and their services a try.
They offer nice dedicated hosting packages at good rates. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.

Offline Gerich

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 09:38:00 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostround.com servers can be good for you.
 They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 05:09:33 PM »
I like hostingsource.com services very much! There are no hidden traps or fees.
Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: