• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

rackend.com vs hostingsource.com

Started by Kosimo, March 15, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

Kosimo

Rackend.com and hostingsource.com servers are low cost and well-supported and I wonder which one should I stick to succeed in the IT industry?

Hromstek

What I want to say is that everything works fine with this decent host. Hostingsource.com people on the site are so helpful..
I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Hostforweb Inc

Since resellers depend on the company whose plans they resell, they very often don't have neither freedom nor responsibility for dealing with your problems.Your requests and problems are dealt within the extended period of time. The result is that you pay more for the services you get and you're dealing with the "wrong" person all along the way.

Rispotech

I can't say enough good about hostingsource.com guys and their services. It just isn't possible. I just totally love them!
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

Ribery

==>> you will make a great choice if you give SiveHost.com and their services a try.
They offer nice dedicated hosting packages at good rates. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Gerich

KVChosting.net and hostround.com servers can be good for you.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

Cheston

I like hostingsource.com services very much! There are no hidden traps or fees.
Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!