• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Cheap and reliable srever to buy

Started by Kosimo, March 16, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Kosimo

Servers from hostwinds.com and suisserack.com were advised me to try as the best ones and I wonder what your choice would be?

Hostforweb Inc

There are many hosts and every one of them offers 24/7 support, huge space and bandwidth, lots of features at low cost and much, much more. When you face such offers it seems like a great chance is knocking at your door.

rahul

I had bought a cheap dedicated server from server basket, they are providing a good bandwidth  and 365 days friendly support to the customers,  Dedicated Servers With Windows, Linux OS, providing with a money back guarantee, with excellent customer reviews about the company and good hosting services
compare to other companies in the market, host unlimited domains
https://www.serverbasket.com/shop/cheap-dedicated-server-india/

imprahlad

I set up a new hosting account to transfer an existing website and upgrade to a dedicated IP address, SSL and better performance. Why didn't I do this earlier. A2 transferred the account so quickly and easily and answered my questions along the way. Couldn't be happier. get one of the best cheapest dedicated server- https://www.youstable.com/dedicated-servers

nodeplex

Try Tier.net, I have been happy with their servers and services so far

PEEK Hosting

My always choice is HostDime.com. Their instant technical supports are awesome.
Reliable & Best Web Hosting Provider. PEEK Hosting

LLHOST INC.

Are there limitations to the types of software that you can run or install?

Sefoner

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.

david007

Quote from: david007 on January 24, 2022, 04:02:10 PM
I would recommend bodHOST since it is a dependable web host that values their customers' needs. Support is critical in the hosting industry because it supports clients in resolving issues at any time. Their excellent 24/7/365 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime earned them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating from customers. They offer the greatest services as well as fresh offers at a reasonable price that anybody can afford.

Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to help us with any requests we've had and to ensure that our move to their server went as easily as possible.

If you purchase no you will get 50% OFF on VPS services. Use the Coupon Code - "NYVPS50"

You can visit here:- https://www.bodhost.com/

webhostingworld

When looking for the finest web server and hosting business, look for companies that provide complete packages that include customer assistance, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. Our company offers our clients reasonable and dependable package deals. We provide attractive packages for shared, VPS, Reseller, and dedicated hosting services that contain a variety of interesting features. We guarantee 99.9% website uptime, which is excellent in the world of websites. Aside from that, we offer exceptional 365/24/7 customer service, so we are always there to assist our consumers. Check out once!

Host.co.in

A web host is a type of online hosting service that allows people or companies to publish their web sites. There are various dedicated hosting service providers in India who offer the best features for your dedicated server project; you should only choose them.

ownwebservers1

OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now

GiGaPros

What is the average monthly uptime?
GiGaPros.com - Premium Services. Unmatched Pricing.