• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Server at modest rates

Started by Kosimo, March 16, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

Kosimo

QHoster.com and oissite.com servers are attractive for me and I need to know which plan is good for hosting and e-shop website with? 

Hromstek

I have worked with QHoster.com for more than two years, I started testing personal shared hosting plan, and I found the customer support to be outstanding, these guys are fast and they know what they are doing. I have high marks for this hosting provider. I have 3 Domains and 4 hosted sites with this provider.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Gerich

QHoster.com as well as oissite.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Peerless customer service. Great value! Outstanding tech support.

HoipY

These mentioned companies- QHoster.com and OISsite.com - are solid and trustworthy.
they are able to satisfy all your demands. They are:
• Clear and competitive pricing
• CPanel-powered features
• Advanced functions
• Tons of services and features if you need, etc..

Rispotech

Well, Oissite.com packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.

Ribery

Give centohost.com and their dedicated server hosting services a try.
There is plenty of information in advance when server maintenance is required. And I have never experienced downtime outwith maintenance on any of my sites.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!