Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: Low cost VPS to buy  (Read 592 times)

Offline Nissa

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Low cost VPS to buy
« on: March 22, 2018, 09:03:06 PM »
Libertyvps.net and oissite.com provide VPS accounts in a quality manner and I would like to know which plan would be the best for hosting a forum with?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Low cost VPS to buy
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 03:37:06 PM »
Transferred all my sites to libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore host and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features.
Easy to understand website.

Offline FionannA

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 08:24:08 PM »
VPS deals from hostwinds.com and legionbox.com are worth your attention because of their unmatched services.
I want to say that their support is super available! I have several plans for my projects, and I can truly say that they are the best at hosting. Very fast answers, big support!

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 02:35:59 PM »
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting. Libertyvps.net is good bitcoin offshore host.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 05:14:02 PM »
Check out Rockhoster.com vps hosting solutions - they are well-balanced and also feature-rich.
Their package prices also amazed me. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.

Offline onliveserver

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2018, 04:23:35 PM »
We are also providing VPS at low cost with high quality of resources, high bandwidth, great security and 24*7 technical support team via a live chat, call, Email etc.If you want VPS Server at an affordable price just go through germanyserverhost.com(Germany VPS Server)

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 06:15:57 PM »
I can put forward a recommendation to give warez-host.com a try - they offer nice offshore vps plans.
Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new VPS purchases.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: