• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Dedicated server for e-commercing in Mexico?

Started by Cheston, April 05, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

Cheston

Need to choose server with these specs:

Require 1000 gbs of HD, Linux + 15000 gbs of data transfer.
What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx and their dedicated hosting solutions?
Their hosting is based in Mexico - this what I need.
What hosting provider would you choose if you were me? Why?
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

To me the hosting experience with digitalserver.com.mx is more personal and that extra level of service is easily worth the few extra bucks.
I've been with them for more than a year and so far I'm very happy. I know from personal experience that their chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

Rispotech

Digitalserver.com.mx is great MX web host. They have clearly demonstrated their friendly, efficient and superb network, and any questions I had were answered easily via Live Chat and Helpdesk... they have a handful of support options as well, including an active discussion forum.

Ribery

According to my personal experience digitalserver.com.mx is great. It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands.
Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!