• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

Hosting for an E-commerce website

Started by alishahessle, April 10, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

alishahessle

Hello Guys,

I have an automotive e-commerce website and I would like to change the hosting for it. At present have taken the hosting from one of the company in Singapore but now I want a change. My hosting is giving me many problems like Slow Website Loading and Navigation Speed,  Excessive Cost of a Web Hosting Plan, Not Disclosing Limitations of a Web Hosting & many more. I would like to know is their any good plan with hostinger for my website which can solve all my above issues.

Thanks in Advance
The page I need help with: https://autoportal.com

Kosimo

Plans from hostwinds.com and a2hosting.com are worthwhile.
For me, overall it has been a very good experience: it works just as I would expect, and with very little downtime. So for this I am happy to rate them 5/5.

allikaE

Do you have any preferences where the servers of the host are located? How much disk space do you need the plan to include?

sankalppatil

I have an automotive e-commerce website and I would like to change the hosting for it. At present have taken the hosting from one of the companies in Singapore but now I want a change.

johncampbell

Hello Mate,

I would recommend you to use optimized fast, secure, scalable and performance focused managed ecommerce hosting for your site, In managed hosting provider does all the management on your behalf it's not compulsory to have technical expertise.

I do recommend cloudways ecommerce web hosting it also offer free migration with free ssl certificate.

Thanks,