• Welcome to Web Hosting Community Forum for Webmasters - Web hosting Forum.

Recommended Providers

Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
lc_banner_leadgen_3
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting

WordPress Theme

Divi WordPress Theme
WPZOOM

Forum Membership

Forum Membership

The best web host for e-commerce sites?

Started by Rispotech, May 22, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

Rispotech

Need over 30 gbs of disk space.
Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.

What can you say about Cloudarion.com or Dailyrazor.com web hosting services?
One of my friends recommended me to try one of these hosts.

What are your points on these hosts? What is better for e-commercing?

Ribery

I can point out that Cloudarion.com is the best. They have great tech support and I am 100% satisfied.
That's what I call service. I can't really judge the reliability yet, but I'm happy with everything.
Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact!

Cheston

Go ahead and give dailyrazor.com web hosting service a try!
Their uptime and service have both been spectacular. Their features look unique:
- you get 100% guaranteed server resource allocation at all times.
- their support options: Live Chat, Phone Calls, Forums, Knowledge Base & E-mails.
===>> I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them!!!

Hromstek

Excellent Web Host! Cloudarion.com have been the best provider I've run across.
They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.
In Europe, it's different:
==>> you eat soccer, you breathe soccer, you drink soccer.

sankalppatil

The best web host for an e-commerce site is InmotionHosting.com, an industry leader in offering business-oriented e-commerce web hosting solutions. Whether you require a simple personal or business website, a more powerful virtualized environment, or your own dedicated server, InMotion Hosting makes a fine choice for all your web hosting needs.

grofee

Best Ecommerce Hosting Providers:
1. InMotion
2. A2 Hosting
3. SiteGround
4. HostGator
5. Bluehost
6. DreamHost

martingray12

Quote from: Rispotech on May 22, 2018, 06:32:50 PMNeed over 30 gbs of disk space.
Linux, 1 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.

What can you say about Cloudarion.com or Dailyrazor.com web hosting services?
One of my friends recommended me to try one of these hosts.

What are your points on these hosts? What is better for e-commercing?
Cloudarion and Dailyrazor web hosting services are providers with limited resources. They are not recommended for people trying to host high traffic websites. Cloudarion and Dailyrazor servers are not powerful enough to handle high load. When the load is high, the servers malfunction and cause slowdowns. To avoid problems and get cheap hosting, I'd recommend you try Devrims.com . Their servers are very stable and you get high quality web hosting.

Host.co.in

You can your e-commerce website on Host.co.in. Founded in 2005 to meet the needs of every online business. Over a million websites are hosted in its two data centres. Host.co.in impeccable shared hosting plan makes it a top web hosting provider in India.

Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just Rs 999/month with the below features.

Pros:

99.95% Uptime
Builder for websites
Customer support is good
Domain name for free
SSL for free
Hosting at an affordable price
Support for third-party applications