Divi WordPress Theme

Topic: switzerland offshore hosting services?  (Read 475 times)

Offline Rispotech

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
switzerland offshore hosting services?
« on: May 23, 2018, 04:51:20 PM »
Good day,

I want to know about the quality of swisslayer.com switzerland offshore services.
My budget is $30/mo. I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account.

Do they offer any discounts? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
VPS Hosting - AccuWebHosting

Offline Ribery

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
Re: switzerland offshore hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 07:50:56 PM »
Swisslayer.com is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages.

Offline Cheston

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2018, 04:20:26 PM »
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend swisslayer.com to you.
Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me. Tutorial videos are always a good idea and when done effectively and well at they did - I like it.

Offline Iceman

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 06:07:22 PM »
I've been hosting wordpress blogs with swisslayer.com for about 4 months, I like this web host.
I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs.

Offline Hromstek

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 06:00:12 PM »
I have used many webhosting companies but I feel swisslayer.com to be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used. The price is great. The features are great. Fast support via online chat... .

Offline sankalppatil

• Junior Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 01:23:53 PM »
I have used many web hosting companies but I feel swisslayer.com be the best among all, not because the packages and service they are providing, its a really best Hosting server I have ever used. The features are great.
Divi WordPress Theme
Tags: